Re: Sponsorship guidelines for codehelp - now online.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:27:02 +0100
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:08:10 +1000

> > > ? I see alot of content.

Tested in galeon, epiphany-browser, iceweasel and lynx. All are fine -
without any alterations to the page. I always test in galeon, I often
use epiphany-browser and I rarely use the
waste-of-memory-called-icewhatnot. If there are problems for
individuals I can only say that it must be a cache issue.

(And if any browser should be removed from Debian, it is icewhatnot,
IMHO, for a flagrant abuse of RAM.)

(I even tested the local file with yelp.)

Can we now leave this thread? Please?

--

Neil Williams