Re: RFS: libsnmp-mib-compiler-perl (updated package)

Hi Deepak,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.06-1.2
> of my package "libsnmp-mib-compiler-perl".

If you are the new maintainer, the version should be 0.06-2.
Please also acknowledge the old NMU.

Other comments:

1. the license states:

"You may modify this module as you wish, but if you redistribute a
modified version, please attach a note listing the modifications
you have made."

In this case, i would *stongly* suggest to use a patch system like
quilt or dpatch to document the modifications from upstream. For
now, it's only MANIFEST.SKIP, but it's still a modification.

2. At least on sparc, a pbuilder build fails:

Warning: prerequisite Data::Compare 0 not found.
t/agentcapabilities....Can't locate Data/Compare.pm in @INC
Obviously, a build dependency on libdata-compare-perl is missing.

3. Lintian complains:

W: libsnmp-mib-compiler-perl source: maintainer-upload-has-incorrect-version-number 0.06-1.2

Thanks,
Jochen