RFS: moe

Dear Debian Mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "moe".

* Package name    : moe
  Version         : 0.9
  Upstream Author : Antonio Diaz Diaz <ant_diaz@teleline.es>
* URL             : http://www.gnu.org/software/moe/moe.html
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C++
   GNU Moe is a powerful, 8-bit clean, text editor for ISO-8859 and
   ASCII character encodings. It has a modeless, user-friendly
   interface, online help, multiple windows, unlimited undo/redo
   capability, unlimited line length, global search/replace (on all
   buffers at once), block operations, automatic indentation, word
   wrapping, filename completion, directory browser, duplicate removal
   from prompt histories, delimiter matching, etc.
   .
    Homepage: http://www.gnu.org/software/moe/moe.html

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/moe/moe_0.9-1.dsc

Should you find any problems with the packaging, please get back to
me. Also, with regard to the recent discussion on the policy of the
sponsor about new uploads to mentors.d.o, please clarify how you want
me to name the package and alter the changelog, should you want me do
upload an updated revision to mentors.

Needless to say, the package is Lintian (v1.23.32) clean. The debs
uploaded have been made with pdebuild.

Many thanks!

Kumar
--