Re: RFS: hfsprogs - mkfs and fsck for HFS and HFS+ file systems

On 7/20/07, Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> wrote:

It is quite nice that you have shown some interest in hfsprogs. I will
explain what you have asked.

I don't really have any interest in them (don't interact with Macs at
the moment), my motivation for the question was to perhaps get those
three packages merged into one (upstream) to reduce the need for 3
separate packages that do the same or similar things.

> What is the relationship between hfsprogs and the existing hfsplus and
> hfsutils packages?

The relationship is simple <snip>

Thanks for the explanation.

--