RFS: mxml (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.3-1
of my package "mxml".

It builds these binary packages:
libmxml-dev - development files for libmlxml
libmxml1   - small XML parsing library

The package appears to be lintian clean, but there is a problem with linda:

acme@petunia$ linda -i mxml_2.3-1_i386.changes
W: libmxml1; The library libmxml has a different SOVER versus the shlibs file.
 Something.

This is the contents of shlibs file:
libmxml 1 libmxml1

And the soname
acme@petunia$ objdump -p libmxml.so.1.3 | grep SONAME
  SONAME      libmxml.so.1

I was asking in #debian-mentors and looks like linda is broken, so i'm gonna
fill a bug but i appreciate any kind of help.

The upload would fix these bugs: 391132

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mxml/mxml_2.3-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me or helps me to correct them

Cheers,

--
 .''`.
 : :' :      Luis