RFS: centerim -- A text-mode multi-protocol instant messenger client

* Package name    :  centerim
 Version         :  4.22.1
 Upstream Author : Stéphane Bisinger, David Riebenbauer, Mark Pustjens and more
* URL             : http://www.centerim.org
* License         :  GPLv2
 Description     :   A text-mode multi-protocol instant messenger client

Centerim is a fork of the centericq instant messaging client

Centerim is a text mode menu- and window-driven IM client program that
supports the ICQ2000, Yahoo!, AIM, MSN, IRC and Jabber protocols.

I'm requesting for sponsor because my advocate and AM are very busy
(both), but this package has a long time waiting for upload.  Many
people are requesting for it because is the direct replace for
centericq, many people uses it.

I'm not a DD (no yet, I'm wating for the DAM approval), for that I
need a DD just for upload it.

Please, somebody wants to be my sponsor for this package.

My package is here:

http://fixxxer.org/debian/unstable/centerim_4.22.1-1.dsc

Because is a new package (although is the replace for centericq,  has
a new name, new upstreams, etc) should go on NEW queue.

Thank you.

--
Anibal Avelar (FixXxeR) http://fixxxer.cc
GPG: 83B64656 - C143 4AD8 B017 53FA B742  D6AA CEEA F9F3 83B6 4656