Re: ITS: vegastrike, vegastrike-data and vegastrike-music (updated packages)

On 7/17/07, Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com> wrote:
On 7/17/07, Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> * Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [070717 12:06]:
>
> > > I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.
> > Before I do so, I just need to download them... *wait*
>
> All iploads rejected.  You can't change the orig.tar.gz between two
> package release, you'll need to wait for a new upstream release or do
> some dirty stuff with the version number.
>
> May I ask for the reason of this change from the (more or less expected)
> tarball, to this tar in tar solution?

I'll fix the tar in tar solution. The problem will be with
vegastrike-data. I'm trying to get rid of all the warnings and one
error. Fixing the warnings consist of uploading a new orig tarball.

Oh, another thing, I might as well take advantage now and revert
vegastrike back to using quilt. Hold off on uploading vegastrike. For
vegastrike-data and vegastrike-music, could 0.4.3.repack1 be a good
version number?

--
Regards,
Andres Mejia