Re: RFS: libsbc (updated package)

-=| Krzysztof Burghardt, 16.07.2007 16:37 |=-
> 2007/7/16, Damyan Ivanov <dam@modsoftsys.com>:
>> I wonder how these tiny changes result in growing the .diff.gz from
>> 2.4K to 230K :)  Was this intentional?
>
> It wasn't. Sorry. It seems generated files like Makefile.in got into diff.

Yep!

> I will upload fixed version and ask you to re-review, ok?

I may want to post to the list to avoid depending on me :)

May I ask for a couple of wishes while you're there?

Please make the process of creating the .orig.tar.gz more obvious (and
reviewable). A readable shell script in debian/get-orig-source.sh
would be ideal. It wouldn't create an .orig.tar.gz that is
binary-equal to the one already in Debian, but it still can be used by
reviewing people.

Please remove the autoconf-generated files in clean target. See
/usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/examples/rules.gz for an example.