RFS libnet-smtp-server-perl debnest debian-builder (was: Re: RFS: libtie-cache-perl (updated package))

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 19:54 +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> Hi list, I'm already sponsoring this package.  I'll answer to the
> packager via private e-mail.
>
> Hi Deepak, no need to post a RFS on debian-mentors if you already have a
> sponsor.  Unless you want to get rid of me. :)

I meant to say "no need to post an RFS on debian-mentors for a package
you already have a sponsor for, because that might cause duplicate
sponsoring efforts".

Please send RFS messages for additional packages to debian-mentors, not
to me.

I send a cc to debian-mentors now so that candidate sponsors notice your
ITA's and available packages at mentors.
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=apenguinlinux@gmail.com
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist

Regards,

Bart Martens