debian-mentors FAQ updated

Finally, after much delay, I've got a new version of the FAQ uploaded to
it's usual place at
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html .

Updates in this "release":

  * Add a comment about telling everyone you got sponsored to reduce
    duplication of effort.  (Christoph Haas)

  * Add a link to the d-w mentoring program

  * Enhance the 'how do I add a new package to the archive' question.  (Paul
    Wise)

  * Add a link to the d-w BTS howto

  * Switch from using top-level ULs for questions to actually using headings.

  * Add a link to the d-w packaging tutorial

  * Switch the #debian-mentors channel to OFTC, where it lives now.  (Eric
    Rzewnicki)

  * Remove the madduck.net Arch wiki page (Martin F. Krafft / Andreas Fester)

  * Remove the 'this is a draft' thing from my sponsorship info page.

  * Add a paragraph on building packages to the 'How do I make my first
    package' question, including a link to the HowToPackageForDebian wiki
    page

  * Improve the wording of 'what happens if I can't find a sponsor?' and
    update the number of sections.  (Sandro Tossi)

Please check over this new version and suggest any improvements you think
of.  I'll hopefully get your changes integrated quicker next time around.

Thanks,
- Matt