Re: ampache security audit

Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Could you please elaborate more on this statement:
>>
>> "Especially for such **insert curse words here** languages like php".
>>
>> Why do you feel that php is a **insert curse words here** language?
>>

> It starts with a broken design of the language itself (for example
> missing namespaces) and ends with the problem that php developers do not
> take security seriously.
>
> I recommend to read http://www.php-security.org/ and
> http://blog.php-security.org/ - if you're interested I should have some
> more bookmarks on *why not use php*.
>

> As I don't want to stasrst a flamewar here, feel free to contact me on irc.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Bernd

Bernd

Thank you very much for the links I found them to be very informative
and useful.   If you have more  please  send them.
I am truly sorry we got started on the wrong foot so to speak and I hope
we can correspond more in the future.
I  also  do not want to start or participate in a flamewar

Charlie