Re: RFS: kde-icons-crystalproject

On Monday 02 July 2007 18:41:01 you wrote:
[snip]
| No, I didn't remove/replace any single file. I would hope a
| DD/somebody to tell me I should remove/replace any file if required
| and why.
| All the icons were released under LGPL, so there's no licence problem
| I'm aware of.

The license issue was the fact there is no top level LICENSE or COPYING file
in the package. That is the issue getting it into Ubuntu for me now.

And since we figured out that the animated icon used in Konqueror is the
Linspire icon, we are holding out seeing as the Logo is a registered
trademark, and really want to play it safe.

I can tell you this, trying to get upstream to reply to licensing questions
has proved impossible not only for me, but a couple of other KDE developers
as well. I really hope you get this sorted out and into Debian, then you have
saved me some time, as I can just do a sync then :)

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@ubuntu.com