Re: Sponsorship offering

Hi,

> By submitting a patch for the upgrade for instance or bugging with a
> pointer to the updated package. We will manage to poke the maintainer
> or so.

probably you want to contact the maintainers then and ask them if they'd
like to have their package maintained by a team. Especially packages
like gpsbabel requiere a lot of different hardware to test the different
protocols (in theory.....), so it would be good to have them
co-maintained in a team for QA reasons.

Cheers,

Bernd

P.S.: I'm still looking for a replacement for gpsman with a better UI....