RFS: nettle -- a low level cryptographic library (new versions)

Greetings mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload two new versions (unstable and
experimental) of nettle, a low level cryptographic library.

Package files can be found in ftp://ftp.kibibyte.se/debian/pool/main/n/nettle
DSC is ftp://ftp.kibibyte.se/debian/pool/main/n/nettle/nettle_1.15-2.dsc and
ftp://ftp.kibibyte.se/debian/pool/main/n/nettle/nettle_1.16~cvs20070603-1.dsc.

nettle (1.16~cvs20070603-1) experimental; urgency=low

  * Upstream CVS snapshot splitting off public-key algorithms as
    libhogweed1.
    - Drop 10_cleanup.dpatch; incorporated upstream.
    - Rename libnettle-dev as nettle-dev.
  * No longer install sexp-conv as an alternative; conflict with lsh-utils
    (<< 2.0.3-2, which is anticipated to stop shipping an identical
    sexp-conv and depend on nettle-bin instead).
  * Link with --as-needed to avoid unnecessary NEEDED tags.

 -- Magnus Holmgren <magnus@kibibyte.se>  Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:28:29 +0200

nettle (1.15-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Use dh_install instead of dh_movefiles.
  * Run "make check" by default.
  * Ship nettle.pdf in libnettle-dev.
  * Include PDF and Info formats in doc-base control file.
  * Clean up the libnettle-dev examples directory. There should only be
    source files. Note that most of the examples aren't made to be
    compiled outside of the nettle source tree, except sha-example.c,
    which is the example found in the documentation.
  * Move descore.README and TODO from libnettle2.docs to
    libnettle-dev.docs, and also add README and NEWS to the latter.
  * Make debian/copyright more correct.
  * Add pkcs1-conv to nettle-bin package description.

 -- Magnus Holmgren <magnus@kibibyte.se>  Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:35:13 +0200

I'd be happy it if someone would upload this package for me, and even more
so if someone would accept to sponsor it in the future (updates are quite
rare).

Long description:

 Nettle is a cryptographic library that is designed to fit easily in more or
 less any context: In crypto toolkits for object-oriented languages (C++,
 Python, Pike, ...), in applications like LSH or GNUPG, or even in kernel
 space.

 It tries to solve a problem of providing a common set of cryptographic
 algorithms for higher-level applications by implementing a
 context-independent set of cryptographic algorithms. In that light, Nettle
 doesn't do any memory allocation or I/O, it simply provides the
 cryptographic algorithms for the application to use in any environment and
 in any way it needs.

--
Magnus Holmgren        magnus@kibibyte.se / holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)