Re: RFS: giplet (oops)

On Thu, 31 May 2007 11:07:48 +0100
Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:24:48 +0200
> David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "giplet".
>
> I'll take a look - I should be able to sponsor this one if the
> packaging is problem-free.

Umm, can the mentors template maybe include a section for:
Implemented-in:
or
Language:
?

A genuine ITP has this field, so maybe just convert the bug number in
the template into a link to that bug report in the BTS.

giplet uses python (the use of glade is fine) which I simply don't have
time to learn / debug.

Sorry, I am unable to sponsor - I wouldn't be able to spot even
obvious programming errors in the source.

--

Neil Williams