Re: RFS: openjpeg (Sponsor still needed)

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 07:54:40PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Package still at the above URL, version is now 1.1.1-4, and I am
>> satisfied (to the best of my knowledge) that the packaging is in a fit
>> state for upload, barring a dpkg-buildpackage -v 0 -sa to ensure the ITP
>> bug is closed by the full-source upload.

> are there any news on this? Having openjpeg in Debian would be appreciated.

Nope.

However, now that the second-life viewer is packaged, with only a
license issue keeping it from going from ITP to RFS, I'm pinning my
hopes on a DD being keen enough for slviewer to also sponsor its two
dependancies into the archive at the time.

(I did kind of hope the PHP team would sponsor xmlrpc-epi, but after
an initially-interested response from one of the team, I haven't
heard back from them, and I wasn't ever successful in convincing
pbuilder-uml to build php5 for me, so I don't know if it would even
work with PHP as I expect.)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/