Re: RFS: libtomcrypt

Quoting Jonny Lamb <jonnylamb@jonnylamb.com>:

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 04:07 +0200, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package libtomcrypt which is an
OpenSSH-like library (I depend on libtomcrypt for another package I am
preparing, libsnmp++).

Just a few things I found when looking:

 * In debian/changelog, the distribution should be "unstable", not
   lenny.
 * It would be nice to have the homepage in the package description.
   I am rubbish at explanations, so look at the control-homepage.diff
   attachment.
 * libtomcrypt0.dirs and libtomcrypt0-dev.dirs are not needed.
   These directories will be created when files are installed into them.
   Additionally, debian/dirs is not required, and is also pointless as
   those directories aren't even being used!

I can't guarantee that that's it though!

Thank you. Everything should be fixed now.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org