need review for new split of libcomplearn package

Hi mentors,

I am looking for somebody willing to have a look for problems in a
new version of my biggest package that I split up recently.  It is
libcomplearn (and complearn-tools) split up into smaller
packages: libqsearch for tree reconstruction is now a new part.
I may also want sponsorship later depending.  Thanks for any help,

Rudi