RFS: ttf-beteckna

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ttf-beteckna".

* Package name    : ttf-beteckna
  Version         : 0.1-2
  Upstream Author : Johan Mattsson <johan@beteckna.se>
* URL             : http://beteckna.se
* License         : GPL
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
ttf-beteckna - TrueType fonts from beteckna.se

The package is lintian and linda clean.

I packaged only TrueType fonts of this typeface, this means that
some kerning information that is present in the Open Type font is
not available in the debian package. Suggestions on how to
distribute fonts that works with older programs and have all
features of newer formats are highly appreciated. Should I
distribute otf-fonts in a separate package and let the user decide
what formats to install or include both file formats in one package?

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian
unstable main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-beteckna/ttf-beteckna_0.1-2.dsc