Re: what is the right place for pkgconfig files ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: what is the right place for pkgconfig files ?
- From: picca <picca@synchrotron-soleil.Fr>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:21:35 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20070514171817.3af387c1@localhost>
- References: <email@example.com> <20070514171817.3af387c1@localhost>
On Mon, 14 May 2007 17:18:17 +0200
Michal Čihař <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 May 2007 17:11:45 +0200
> picca <picca@synchrotron-soleil.Fr> wrote:
> > On my debian testing system I have .pc files in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/
> This one is for platform dependent packages.
> > and /usr/share/pkgconfig/
> And this for platform independent ones.
> > Which one is the right one ?
> It depends on what you package.
I am working on the scigraphica library so a platform dependant library.
So I will use the /usr/lib/pkgconfig directory