Re: [RFS] libnss-pgsql

This one time, at band camp, Michelle Konzack said:
> Hello Mentors,
>
> I have after correting the package version 1.4.0 uploded to <mentors>
> and looking for a sponser

Have you managed to find anyone familiar with nss and threaded programming
to assist you in maintaining this fairly fundamental piece of software?
Last we spoke about this, you said you were unfamiliar with both of those
aspects of programming, which makes me feel as though you may want to
recruit a comaintainer before maintaining this in Debian.

Take care,