RFS2: eqonomize -- personal accounting software for the small household economy

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the eqonomize package. This is the second RFS
I'm sending to -mentors and I'd be really glad if someone could review or
even sponsor eqonomize.

Package name    : eqonomize
Version         : 0.4
Upstream Author : Niklas Knutsson <nq@altern.org>
URL             : http://eqonomize.sourceforge.net/
License         : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
ITP             : http://bugs.debian.org/386816
Description     : personal accounting software for the small household economy

 Eqonomize! is a personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency
 and ease of use for the small household economy. Eqonomize! provides a
 complete solution, with bookkeeping by double entry and support for
 scheduled recurring transactions, security investments, and budgeting.
 It gives a clear overview of past and present transactions, and
 development of incomes and expenses, with descriptive tables and
 charts, as well as an approximation of future account values.

The package is avaiable at:
http://frank.thomas-alfeld.de/download/debian/eqonomize/
http://frank.thomas-alfeld.de/download/debian/eqonomize/eqonomize_0.4-1.dsc

Thanks,