RFS: lastfm (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:1.1.3.0-1 of the
package "lastfm".  I am taking over maintainership of the package
with the current maintainer's permission.

It builds these binary packages:
lastfm     - an audio player for last.fm personalized radio

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 354405, 355194, 366977, 373239,
388064, 395078, 399423, 412130, 413271

This version incorporates the msk patchset which Alberto Garcia and I
have been working on here:
  http://mehercule.net/staticpages/index.php/lastfm
It uses a new alsa plugin with dmix support, and incorporates various
bugfixes and features.  Upstream plans to use several of these in a
future version of the client.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lastfm/lastfm_1:1.1.3.0-1.dsc

If you do so, please 'dpkg-buildpackage -v1.1.90-4'.  There have been
a number of changes since the last upload to unstable.

Kind regards
 John Stamp