RFS: scalapack (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.8.0-1
of my package "scalapack".

It builds these binary packages:
scalapack-lam-dev - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Dev. files for LAM
scalapack-lam-test - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Test files for LAM
scalapack-mpich-dev - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Dev. files for MPICH
scalapack-mpich-test - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Test files for MPICH
scalapack-pvm-dev - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Dev. files for PVM
scalapack-pvm-test - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Test files for PVM
scalapack-test-common - Test data for ScaLAPACK testers
scalapack1-lam - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for LAM
scalapack1-mpich - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for MPICH
scalapack1-pvm - Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for PVM

The package is lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scalapack/scalapack_1.8.0-1.dsc

Regards and thanks for reading,