Re: RFS: pybackpack

Hi,
* Andrew Price <andy@andrewprice.me.uk> [2007-04-10 00:36]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pybackpack".
>
> * Package name    : pybackpack
>   Version         : 0.5.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Andy Price <andy@andrewprice.me.uk>
> * URL             : http://andrewprice.me.uk/projects/pybackpack
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : gnome
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> pybackpack - A user friendly file backup tool for Gnome
[...]
The package looks good. A few notes.
In copyright:
This package was debianized by Andy Price <andy@andrewprice.me.uk> on
Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:38:25 +0100
[...]
The Debian packaging is (C) 2006, Andy Price <andy@andrewprice.me.uk> and
is licensed under the GPL, see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.

The year should be 2007 here I think.

About the patches, you are also upstream, why you don't
include the manpage installation into your upstream sources?

Why do you need desktop-file-utils in Build-Depends, the
package builds fine without?

I am able to sponsor your upload, fix the above issues and
contact me off-list.
Kind regards
Nico
--