RFS: sympy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sympy".

* Package name    : sympy
 Version         : 0.3-1
 Upstream Author : Ondrej Certik <ondrej@certik.cz>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/sympy/
* License         : GPL
 Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-sympy - Computer Algebra System (CAS) in Python

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sympy/sympy_0.3-1.dsc

On my system the package is lintian&linda clean and builds in pbuilder
and piuparts. However, mentors.debian.net says:

E: sympy source: missing-build-dependency python | python-dev | python-all-dev

But in my debian/control file, I have:

Build-Depends: cdbs, debhelper (>= 5), python-central (>= 0.5),
python | python-dev | python-all-dev, docbook2x

So I don't know what's wrong, probably some stupid mistake.

Kind regards
Ondrej Certik