Re: netcdf with new and improved diffs [Uploaded]

Warren Turkal wrote:

> On Thursday 05 April 2007 17:26, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
>> In order to ensure that upgrades run smoothly, the easiest possibility
>> (maybe the only possibility) is for you to also add the epoch, changing
>> the version number on your packages to 1:3.6.2-1 which is higher than
>> 1:3a-2.1
>
> Okay.
>
>> Making this one change in debian/changelog is the only thing that should
>> be required. Â(There is no need to renumber the orig.tar.gz or anything
>> like that -- the epoch number is just as Debian-specific as the Debian
>> revision). ÂPlease re-post a diff.gz including this one change and then
>> I really will upload it.
>
> Done.

Uploaded.  Thanks for your patience with my perfectionism.

You should get a confirmation email from the Debian queue daemon within
a couple hours.  Then the packages will have to be processed in NEW
since there are renamed binary packages.  From experience, this will
probably take between 1 and 3 weeks, depending on how busy the
FTP-masters are.  Once they approve the packages, you should get a
second confirmation email.

After that happens, you can look at the packages' status on the
experimental buildd machines at [1], and at the actual buildd logs at
[2].  (The official Debian buildd site at buildd.debian.org does not
keep track of packages in experimental, as far as I can tell.)

[1]
http://www.buildd.net/cgi/package_status?experimental_pkg=netcdf&searchtype=all
[2] http://experimental.ftbfs.de/build.php?arch=&pkg=netcdf&ver=

best regards,