Re: how pass variables from files for dh_install into rules?

Hello, Magnus
Many thanks for your answer.
There are some variables defined at /debian/rules

	BUILDDIR := debian/php-java-bridge
	DESTDIR := ${CURDIR}/${BUILDDIR}
	PHP_EXT_DIR := $(shell /usr/bin/php-config --extension-dir)
	PHP_INCLUDE_DIR := $(shell /usr/bin/php-config --include-dir)

then, the following inline code:
	dh_install -p$@ ${BUILDDIR}$(PHP_EXT_DIR)/JavaBridge.war var/lib/tomcat5/webapps
and other
	dh_install -p$@ ${BUILDDIR}$(PHP_EXT_DIR)/*.jar $(PHP_INCLUDE_DIR)/ext/php-java-bridge

If I hardcode the path into a package_name.install file, as you can see in
http://php-java-bridge.cvs.sourceforge.net/php-java-bridge/php-java-bridge/debian/php-java-bridge-j2ee.install?view=markup
it works.
But if i write the lines of dh_install above into .install file, then not.
Is there a way to write this in .install file, or do I have to use the inline coding?
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado
http://www.techforce.com.br