RFS: xchat-idle: XChat plugin that marks you /away and /back automatically

Hello folks, I am looking for a sponsor for a small XChat plugin I wrote
called idle.

        Package name    : xchat-idle
        Version         : 1.0
        Upstream Author : Sam Morris <sam@robots.org.uk>
        URL             : http://robots.org.uk/src/xchat/
        License         : GPL
        Description     : XChat plugin that marks you /away and /back automatically
        This XChat plugin automatically issues the /away and /back
        commands based on the amount of time that your session has been

I have uploaded the source package to mentors.debian.net; it can be
downloaded from

Sam Morris

PGP key id 1024D/5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078