Re: debian/watch file and berlios

Dear Lutz,

I am a Debian developer who packages a FOSS software hosted at
berlios.de.  As a part of packaging, we use a convenience tool named
uscan which checks the upstream page for available new versions.
Since some time ago, berlios's website is not allowing the tool to use
its native Agent string ("Debian uscan 2.9.27") and forbids the access.

Is there a chance to adjust web server configuration to allow uscan to
access the pages? If it is not of your responsibility, could you
please forward this request to appropriate person?

For the reference and examples of invocation please see

Thank you in advance for your help

Cheers
Yarik

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark