RFS: chatplus

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "chatplus".

* Package name    : chatplus
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Jollans <thomas@jollans.com> (me)
* URL             : http://zombiehq.xyzplanet.net/zhq/projects/chat
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
chatplus   - a simple graphical LAN chat programme with unicode
chatplus-server - a simple LAN chat programme with unicode (server)

mentors.debian.org says that the package is lintian clean, my local lintian
disagrees in points which are, IMHO, ignoreable (non-executable scripts
in /usr/lib/chatplus which have wrappers in /usr/bin, one icon
in /usr/lib/chatplus)

The upload would fix these bugs: 415257

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free