Re: Delaying a fix

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 11:34:05AM +0100, Michael Koch wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 10:15:31AM +0100, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> > I have a bug (#406121), which I don't want to fix before the release (it's
> > minor).  Is there a way to tag it as such?  Or should I just add a message
> > to the report (I just did) and do nothing else?
>
> Tag it as pending?

I though of that, but the documentation says: "A solution to this bug has been
found and an upload will be made soon."  This isn't actually the case here, I
won't upload before the release.  That's why I was thinking of "blocked by
etch-release", because that really says it all. :-)

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html