Re: RFS: MMS - My Media System

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 12:51:17AM +0100, Ricardo Mones wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:58:15 +0100
> Roman Müllenschläder <info@prodeia.de> wrote:
>
> > Am Sonntag, 11. März 2007 schrieb Ricardo Mones:
> > and, also an informative hint about splitting the (large)
> > > arch-independent portion in mms-common in another package
> > > (mms-common-data fore example) which I think is a good idea in this
> > > case.
> >
> > Would you mind helping me a little to get the things splitted between
> > mms-common and mms-common-data?
>
> ... use dh_install, install or mv to put the arch-independent files in the
> right place after building.

Actually, in this case it is a little trickier. The package is doing a
bit of dark make magic in order to build several -flavour packages.

Hint for Roman: the mv calls would have to be added in the
install-common target, at the end of it. Basically, move /usr/share/*
to a debian/mms-common-data dir.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28