RFS: nettle (adopted) 1.15-1

Hello, dear mentors.

I'm looking for a sponsor for completing adoption of nettle, a low level
cryptographic library.

The files can be downloaded from http://www.kibibyte.se/download/debian/
DSC URL: http://www.kibibyte.se/download/debian/nettle_1.15-1.dsc

Changelog entries:

  * New maintainer (Closes: #411677).
  * New upstream version. The non-free IETF RFC has been removed by
    upstream.
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.7.2 without any changes.
  * Converted doc-base and copyright files to UTF-8.
  * Added extra cleanup to clean target of debian/rules so that
    dpkg-buildpackage can be run more than once.

+ added homepage URL to package descriptions.

The previous maintainer created a fake upstream version 1.14.1 as the
DFSG-cleaned version of 1.14, instead of the more standard 1.14.dfsg(.1) or
similar. I'm wondering if I should prepare a 1.14 upload aimed at Etch with
the above changes (except the "New upstream version", of course), and if so,
whether I should rename the .orig tarball.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)