Re: debian: user-request-daemon (it could solve some problems)

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:27:20 +0000
The Fungi <fungi@yuggoth.org> wrote:
>    fungi@cthulhu:~$ ls -l `which sudo`
>    -rwsr-xr-x 2 root root 91700 2006-04-15 07:39 /usr/bin/sudo
>
> Honestly, all of your questions and
> misconceptions about sudo(1), how it works/what it does, would be
> far more easily answered by reading the manual, rather than asking
> debian-mentors subscribers to read it to you. See also the sudo
> webpage:
>
>    http://www.sudo.ws/

i failed. i couldn't find that simple explanation as Andrew Donnellan
or you gave me. not in sudo(1), nor on the homepage of sudo. i just
gained help where i could not help my self. you might understand that i
am not as expirienced as you. therefor i gain help from here on the
debain-mentors-mailing-list. am i wrong here?
but anyway, next time i can not fall asleep i will ask YOU to read ME
some manpages ;-)

regards and thank you for the treasure help
curt

--
make sure that anywhere in your mail the string
'debian' appears. otherwise your message will not

please cc me, i am not subscribed to the list

Curt Manucredo
curtm2 at yahoo dot de

 .''`.
: :'  :