Re: Is Daniel Baumann available?

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> I read here that D. Baumann was busy.
>
> Where did your read that?

Sorry about that. I did read it in this list, but couldn't recall when.
To all: please forget about my request for sponsorship.

> The last thing I got from you was this:
>
> 2007-02-06 12:16:38 <zigo> I'm going eat something, and upload after...

Yes, and had to fix some issues since then. It took more time than
expected, I think I was right not to upload it before the fixes.

Again, sorry, next time I'll wait more for a reply.

Thomas