RFS: dtc

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.25.1-1
of my package "dtc".

There was numerous bugs and policy violations in the previous upload,
and I really wish that this is overwritten by the new version. It's a
lot cleaner now, and it's a lot nicer too (new skin and graphics).

The package is lintian clean, and has been tested in Sarge, Etch and
SID. It can be setup without issue (just check if /etc/hosts is ok, and
that the first entry points to an FQDN, as this would mess-up with
Postfix and Amavis if it's wrong and running with Etch or SID).

It builds these binary packages:
dtc - A web control panel for admin and accounting hosting services
dtc-common - Config files in /etc for both dtc and dtc-postfix-courier
dtc-postfix-courier - A web control panel for admin and accounting
hosting services
dtc-toaster - A meta package to setup all necessary DTC package

It now makes dtc-common which fixes issues about files in /etc, and this
package also contains most of the needed files (most scripts files in
php and sh).

The upload would fix these bugs: 402432, 402655, 402834, 403504

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dtc/dtc_0.25.1-1.dsc

If there are any question about the package itself, I'm available for
chatting about it. My IDs are here:

http://www.gplhost.com/gplhost-contact.html

Kind regards

 Thomas Goirand