Re: RFS: roundcube

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert  d'encre ce jour du samedi 10 février
2007, vers 23:21, je disais:

> * Package name    : roundcube
>   Version         : 0.099+0.1b2.2-1
>   Upstream Author : Thomas Bruederli <roundcube@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://www.roundcube.net
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : web

Another  new   version  is  available  with   language  selection  via
debconf.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roundcube/roundcube_0.1~beta2.2-7.dsc

Therefore, I have two questions. Here is my snippet of code :

db_metaget roundcube/language languages && oldchoices="$RET"
if [ ! "$oldchoices" -o "$instd_langs" != "$oldchoices" ]; then
       db_subst roundcube/language languages $instd_langs
       db_fset roundcube/language seen false
       db_set roundcube/language en
fi

I use  db_set because  the default from  template is not  respected (I
think this  is because  of db_subst). However,  when the  user install
additional language from roundcube-l10n-extra,  the choice is reset to
en. I would like to keep its choice if possible. Removing db_set leads
the default choice to be de_CH or am.

And  the other  question :  what is  the cleanest  way to  re-ask this
question  if  roundcube-l10n-extra  is  installed ?   Duplicating  the
snippet of code and the template ? dpkg-reconfigure in postinst ?
--
Don't use conditional branches as a substitute for a logical expression.