RFS: nspluginwrapper

Hi,

I am looking for someone to sponsor a package by the name of "nspluginwrapper".

This package allows the use of Netscape 4 plugin API (NPAPI) plugins from
other architectures, but most notably: i386 plugins on amd64 and ia64
machines.

* Package name    : nspluginwrapper
  Version         : 0.9.91.2-1
  Upstream Author : Gwenole Beauchesne
* URL             : http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : utils

lintian reports no warnings for this package.

This would close bug #410061 (I have mailed bug tracker to change title to
ITP, but it is responding very slowly, so I should imagine this email will
arrive before the request is processed).

I have built a binary for sid amd64, and uploaded the package and sources to:

    http://choralone.org/debian/n/nspluginwrapper/

        nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.2-1.diff.gz
        nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.2-1.dsc
        nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.2-1_amd64.changes
        nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.2-1_amd64.deb
        nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.2.orig.tar.gz

** NOTE **:

Due to the availability of ia32-libs and ia32-libs-gtk, this package is only
available for amd64 and ia64 architectures.

This is my first package and I would be grateful of sponsorship.

Kind regards,
rob.

--
rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x01e00563 :: rob@choralone.org