Re: RFS: aiccu (updated package)

OoO  En cette nuit  striée d'éclairs  du mardi  06 février  2007, vers
02:49, Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org> disait:

>>> Has this been uploaded already?

>> No, it hasn't.

> Have you seen my other message?

Yes, but  I don't  understand where you  get lintian warnings  since I
don't  have  any warning  on  my  side  (with unstable  lintian).  And
mentors.debian.net don't get any warning too. I though that you meaned
linda but I haven't got any time to test yet.
--
Don't diddle code to make it faster - find a better algorithm.