RFS: quadkonsole - KDE terminal application embedding Konsole kparts in a grid layout

Dear mentors,

I packaged quadkonsole (ITP #409405) by Simon Perreault using standard
debhelper. It's lintian/linda clean. In order to get rid of the rpath
encoded in the binary, I resorted to chrpath. In the new maintainers
guide I am told to edit the Makefile.am and Makefile.in files. However,
the autoconf magic of the upstream code (which was generated by
kdevelop, I believe) is so complicated that I decided to stop here and
see what people with some experience think.

You can review the package in my repository

	deb http://www.uft.uni-bremen.de/chemie/ranke/debs sid-jr/

or use

	dget http://www.uft.uni-bremen.de/chemie/ranke/debs/sid-jr/quadkonsole_2.0.1-1.dsc

The package description:

 Compared to starting several Konsole instances next to each other
 QuadKonsole has the following advantages:
 .
  Saves memory.
  Faster startup.
  You don't need to align your konsole windows by hand.
  You have a lot more screen real estate.
  Navigation is easier, using arrow keys.
  All konsoles can be minimized/maximized at once.
  QuadKonsole occupies only one slot in the taskbar.
 .
 Some drawbacks are:
 .
  No session management
  No execution of startup commands.

Please Cc: me as I am not on the list.

Best regards,

Johannes Ranke

--
Dr. Johannes Ranke                 jranke@uni-bremen.de     Key ID: F649AF90
UFT Bremen, Leobenerstr. 1         +49 421 218 8971