BALLView: desktop and menu files.

Le Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 07:34:14PM +0100, Andreas Moll a écrit :

> In the meantime we will work on a new release, that will provide some
> exciting features, like new minimizers and maybe even some conformer
> functionality.

Dear Andreas,

Here is a menu and a desktop file.

In the menu file, I corrected the location of the program (Apps/Science
instead of Apps/Tools), and added two optional fields.

The desktop file does the same as the menu file, but in the menu of some
mainstream window managers. Not having a desktop file is a bug in
Ubuntu, but not in Debian. Also, the desktop file supports translation
if you are interested in.

They should be OK, but I did not have time to test them.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org
Wako, Saitama, Japan
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Terminal=false
Icon=/usr/share/BALL/data/graphics/logo.png
Exec=BALLView
Name=BALLView
GenericName=Molecular modeling and visualization tool
Type=Application
Categories=Biology;Science;Education;
?package(ballview):needs="X11" section="Apps/Science"\
  title="BALLView" command="/usr/bin/BALLView" icon="/usr/share/BALL/data/graphics/logo.png"\
  longtitle="BALLView : Molecular modeling and molecular graphics tool"\
  hint:"Molecular modeling and molecular graphics"