Home organizing tips on KPHF 88.3 in Phoenix on Saturday January 27th at 7:45pm

Our Founder and President, Valerie Simpson will be on the radio with Ruth Cliett the Public Affairs Laison for KPHF 88.3 in Phoenix on Saturday January 27th at 7:45pm. The radio station is a Spanish speaking radio by day and it is Family Radio by night.

We will cover some basic tips on organizing your home. We have included the tips, here that Valerie and Ruth will be discussing, just in case you are not in the Phoenix area, not able to listen in or would just like a copy of the tips they are going to discuss.

Each person/ room/ house is different and there is no quick fix and that this is just general ideas, not necessarily a fix all.

Only a professional organizer on-site visit can provide the right solutions for you.  You can call us at 602-ORGANIZE or visit us at www.602organize.com

Time management
Make a daily To Do List

Home office –
	Sweep when it’s cluttered.
	Data – Back-up - Back-up - Back-up!
	Don't use colored files

Playroom/Recreation room -
	Have a place for everything
	Sorted by like items with like items

Garage –
	Minimize what you store
	Put like with like
	Label boxes on all four sides

Closets -
	Donation box in bottom of closet
	Place like with like
	Only keep what you love
	Turn hangers backwards

Bedrooms -
	Fold clothes in drawers so that you can see every thing in the drawer at a glance
	Use under the bed storage containers for off season clothing

Kitchen -
	Set it up so that the items you use are close to the areas you use them in
	Just because the cabinet is 24” deep, you don't have to use the entire space
	Space in back of items is ok and is just space.

Remember , only an on-site visit by a professional organizer can provide the right solutions for you.

Call us at 602-ORGANIZE or visit us at www.602organize.com