Re: dh_installman

Do you have debian/jabbin.1 in debian/manpages?

Monty

Andrew Donnellan wrote:
Hi mentors,

I'm having trouble getting dh_installman to work. I have a manpage
written in DocBook XML in debian/manpage.xml, and I have a command in
debian/rules that transforms it and puts the result in
debian/jabbin.1. This works OK.

Now, dh_installman is called while building, but for some reason it
does not pick up the manpage and install it into the binary. I think
it's because of the location or name of the manpage but I'm not
exactly sure how to fix it. I've tried outputting the transformed
manpage to jabbin.1 (ie. in the root of the source tree) but that
doesn't work either.

Thanks,