Re: RFS: gexec
Johann Rudloff wrote:
> Yes, it is.
> I fixed the things you mentioned and uploaded the new package to
good, but please do also these additional things here:
* your build-depends are wrong. you depend on libgtk2.0-0 instead of
libgtk2.0-dev and libglib2.0-dev
* you patch the install: target in the upstream makefile.
first, in order to keep the upstream modifications as minimal as
possible, i'd suggest you only change the cp call, and not the
second, you already create the upstream directory, but you could
do it with one single call of install -D. in both cases, you can
* configure in .PHONY is somewhat useless :)
* there is one lintian warning and one error, please fix both.
* tipp: ftp-master once rejected a sponsorees packages
just because it had a bit outdated date in changelog. maybe it is
good if you bump yours to something more current.
then, the rest is fine, and i'll upload it as soon as you fixed it.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist