help on t-p-u ? Re: gpr in etch is useless: hint 0.12deb ? upload in t-p-u ?

hi

(CC: to d-mentors : I need some help here)

Steve Langasek ha scritto:
> I think in conclusion I would prefer t-p-u for this.

I tried it ;
I uploaded a package (using dput) ;
the first line in debian/changelog was
gpr (0.11deb.etch1) testing-proposed-update; urgency=low

but I got this error

> From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
> To: A Mennucc1 <mennucc1@debian.org>
> Subject: gpr_0.11deb.etch1_i386.changes REJECTED
> Sender: Archive Administrator <dak@ftp-master.debian.org>
> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:32:02 +0000
>

> Rejected: Unknown distribution `testing-proposed-update'.
>

> ===
>
> If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
> override file requires editing, reply to this email.

quite probably I do not understand what it means to upload into t-p-u;
please explain me (or point me to a documentation that explain)) how I
do upload into t-p-u

thanks in advance

a.