Re: Beginner Maintainer: tremulous-editor, tremulous-mappack*

Dear Debian Developpers

I have no answer again from authors about licence to use.

I tried many kind of solutions (forum, mail, maillist) ... no reply.

I can't continue, I'm VERY sorry.

I decide to stop to try to create tremulous-editor et tremulous-mappack packages .... ;-(

If someone can find how to write this debian/licence file, contact me to my personal email (salokine.terata@free.fr)

If someone want to continue my work, you can do it.

Special thank to Daniel. Sorry, and I hope to meet you for another package.

Bye.

Salokine.[FR]

PS: I'll unscribe me from debian-mentors@lists.debian.org