Re: [xdialog] RFS: Urgent upload required since 2.2 is broken

Michelle Konzack wrote:
> As I have written in several mails to <debian-devel> and <debian-mentors>
> version 2.2 is definitivly broken and many xdialog users will not be very
> happy with it...

i know.

> OK I provide A backport for Sarge and maybe Etch on

backports are only accepted on backports.org, if the package in question
is a backport out of testing, so not of interest so far.

as i said, please get the package properly orphaned, then come back and
i'll have a look at your package and sponsor it.