Re: RFS: knetstats

On Tuesday 02 January 2007 17:24, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Daniel Baumann wrote:
> > Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> >> Doesn't it look like the machine, on which you tried to build the
> >> package, doesn't have the necessary tools ?
> >
> > of course it is 'my machine' which fails, but it's your job to take
> > care, that everything needed for compiliation (except essential
> > packages) is listed in the build-depends.
>
> Hi,
>
> did you figure out why it doesn't build anymore?

Sorry, No.
I didn't get time to look into it.
I need to setup a VM (UML) which I'll use to test the packages before
uploading. I'm having some configuration issues (security related) which are
important before I start using it and I've not looked more into it.
Will take some time. :-(

Thanks,
Ritesh
--