Re: RFS: python-pytils

Twas brillig at 16:01:32 01.01.2007 UTC+01 when Nico Golde did gyre and gimble:

 NG> I would suggest to rework the copyright it looks a bit=20 strange
 NG> even if all needed information is included.  What about the
 NG> copyright year, the upstream files are from=20 October 2006 but
 NG> Copyright says just 2007?

Ugh, my fault. I just provided copyright year of my debian
work. Anyway I contacted the author and he promised to fix copyright
statements in source code (add copyright years, use standard GPL
header as FSF wants) in the next minor version, so I will postpone
packaging until it happends.

--
JID: dottedmag@jabber.dottedmag.net